Table of contents
History and Status:
There is an HP PA-RISC 2.x port in the beginning stages with support
aimed for the 64-bit PA8x00-based HP workstations and servers.
Projects (in no particular order):
- hppa64 configuration for gcc3 (now in the tree);
- Verify binutils version in -current is sufficient (should be);
- Clone hppa/stand for 64 bit support;
- Clone arch/hppa kernel files for 64 bit support;
- PCI drivers;
- Support for multiprocessor systems.
As of now, no hardware is supported. Below is a list of models
aimed for support.
- PA8500-based: A400/rp24x0, B1000/B2000, C3000, J5000/J7000, L1000/L2000
- PA8600-based: A400/rp2450, B2000/B2600, C3600, J5600, J6000, L3000/rp5400
- PA8700-based: A500/rp2470, C3700, J6700/J6750, N4000/rp74x0, rp8400
- PA8800-based: A500-9x, C8000, rp3410, rp3440, rp4410, rp4440, rp7420, rp84x0
- PA8900-based: C8000, rp3410, rp3440, rp4410, rp4440, rp7420, rp84x0
However, the following machines run in 32-bit mode using the
- PA8000-based: C160, C180
- PA8200-based: C200, C240, J2240
- PA8500-based: B1000, B2000, C360, C3000, J5000, J7000
- PA8600-based: B2600, C3600, J5600, J6000, J7600
- PA8700-based: C3650, C3700, C3750, J6700, J6750